The Motorized Studio Slider Bundle from Rhino is designed for professionals who need a versatile slider package that is adaptable to a variety of camera setups, shots, and locations. The bundle features the 42" Rhino Slider EVO Pro, which provides over 3' of sliding distance and supports heavy camera setups weighing up to 50 lb.
Its interchangeable rails design lets you swap the 42" steel rails with a set of 24" carbon rails when you need a lightweight package with a smaller footprint. This bundle also includes the Rhino Motion motorized motion control system for adding horizontal motion to your time-lapse and real-time videos.
A soft carrying case is included designed to fit the fully assembled 42" slider, including the attached Rhino Motion, as well as optional accessories such as a fluid head. Use the separately available Rhino Arc component to incorporate panning motions into your sliding moves.
Rhino Camera Gear Slider EVO Pro (42")
The Rhino Slider EVO Pro is a highly versatile, belt-driven camera slider that can adapt to your shooting needs. The system includes stainless steel rails that support loads up to 50 lb, which can be swapped for optional 42" rails when a more travel-friendly size is required. Additionally, optional carbon fiber rails are available for when you're working with lighter loads and want to keep the weight of the slider down. The slider can also be upgraded to a motorized system with the addition of the separately available Rhino Motion, allowing you to capture smooth live motion and time-lapses with a single motor.
The Rhino Slider EVO features a 3/8"-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. It can be center-mounted on a tripod via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the center of the rails, or supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads at the ends of the tripod. You can also setup the slider for ground-level or table-top shooting using the included spring-loaded legs with index marks. The legs fold up for compact storage.
- Ability to switch between carbon fiber and stainless steel rails (24" and 42" lengths)
- 42" stainless steel included
- Supports loads up to 50 lb
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads (center and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks
Rhino Camera Gear EVO Carbon Rails (24")
The 24" Rhino EVO Carbon Rails are designed for use with any Rhino Slider EVO model. Thanks to the EVO Slider's interchangeable rail system, you can easily swap out the longer 42" rails of EVO Carbon and PRO models for 24" rails when you need a more mobile setup, or swap out the rails on a 24" EVO PRO when you want to reduce slider weight and are working with lighter camera loads. The rails weigh just 1 lb and support loads up to 15 lb. The rails are also compatible with Rhino V1 Sliders.
- Carbon fiber rails for Rhino Slider EVO
- 15 lb load capacity
- Integrated center mounting plate
- Rhino Camera Gear Motion for EVO Sliders
- Rhino Motion includes a motor and controller for Rhino EVO sliders. It's designed to capture live motion and time-lapse shots, and offers two time-lapse modes — Simple Time-lapse and Advanced Time-lapse, the latter allowing you to control the shutter, so you won't need an external intervalometer. The shutter is released by the Rhino Motion itself.
Within the other option — Simple Time-lapse — you get to assign the travel distance, total time, and ramping (easing in and out). You can also assign a Loop setting that lets you repeat the assigned timeplase in the opposite direction so you can film an interview with your B-camera autonomously moving back and forth. After the start of the time-lapse, the LCD of the controller will then display status figures, such as Percentage Done.
During live motion capture you can turn the camera in real time by turning the wheel on the dial, ensuring a better chance of capturing spontaneous moments. The wheel incorporates an advanced magnetic encoder technology that provides highly responsive control during filming as well as menu navigation.
The motor features an ultra-precise .7µ resolution drive system and 7-hour built-in battery. The extended battery life enables you to use Rhino Motion on multiple shoots on a single charge. The motor also functions at nearly silent operation when at low speeds, so you can capture quality video and audio simultaneously.
- Motor and controller for Rhino EVO sliders
- Capture live motion and time-lapse shots
Simple Time-lapse and Advanced Time-lapse options, the latter eliminating the need for an intervalometer
- Control wheel can be turned in real time during motion capture to spontaneously adjust the camera
- Ultra-precise .7µ resolution drive system
- 7-hour built-in battery
- Stealth Drive nearly silent operation at low speeds
- Auto-sensing end-bumper technology
- Advanced magnetic encoder technology provides highly responsive wheel control
Rhino Camera Gear Motorized Studio Slider Bundle
Rhino Camera Gear Slider EVO Pro (42") Specs
Camera Mounting Screw: 3/8"-16 Male
Tripod Mounting: 3 x 1/4"-20 Female Thread, 3 x 3/8"-16 Female Thread
Rail Material: Stainless Steel
Load capacity: 50 lb
Rhino Camera Gear EVO Carbon Rails (24") Specs
Material: Carbon fiber rails
6061 aluminum mounting plate
Load capacity: 15 lb
1 set of 42" Rails (100cm)
1 set of 24" Rails (60cm)
1 x Extra tripod mounting cheese plate
1 x Remote with Lan cable
1x Motor attachment with 2 gear belts (42" and 24")
1x Manfrotto Video Head with panbar and baseplate
1x Leveling Half bowl adapter
1x Carrying Bag
Optional (Subjected to availability)
[ ] 2x No Head Tripod Legs