Monitor your camera with the CINE 5 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor from SmallHD. Featuring a sharp 5" display suitable for indoor or outdoor use, the CINE 5 monitor supports various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI.
The CINE 5 features a bright 2000 cd/m², 1920 x 1080 LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. Using the intuitive PageOS 5, you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap, and the CINE 5 also adds a joystick on the side and a button on the back for ease of use. There is a 5-pin USB output to utilize optional RED camera control. The monitor can be powered using its 2-pin power input.
- Slim, lightweight, daylight-viewable, 5" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 2000 cd/m² brightness.
- HDMI-to-SDI and SDI-to-HDMI cross conversion is supported.
- Supports 10-bit 4:2:2 DCI-P3 color
- The included PageOS 5 Toolset with EL Zone Exposure Assist, best-in-class waveform, false color, Look-Around Camera Control (sold separately), Advanced Teradek RT Overlays, and more. The PageOS 5 UI offers quick and repeatable setups and full control over all parameters and display tools.
- Power via 2-pin power input.
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting points on top, left, right, and back.
- Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch-zoom
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Dual zebra: Customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
- Vectorscope: Yes
- RGB parade: Customizable
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
- Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
- Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to eight channels
Panel Type: LCD
Display Size: 5.0" / 12.7 cm
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Maximum Brightness: 2000 cd/m2
Bit Depth / Color Support: 10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)
Pixels Per Inch (ppi): 440 ppi
1 x HDMI 2.0 Input
1 x HDMI 2.0 Loop Output
1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Input
1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Loop Output
Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output
Built-In Speaker: None
Power I/O: 1 x LEMO 2-Pin (34 VDC) Input
Other I/O: 1 x LEMO 5-Pin 2.0 Output
Card Slot: 1 x SD
SDI (10-Bit 4:2:2)
HDMI (8/10/12/16-Bit 4:4:4/4:2:2 YCC)
Battery Type: 2 x L-series Battery
Mounting: 4 x 1/4"-20 Female
2x NP-F970 Batteries
1x Battery Charger
1x Lowepro Soft Case
Choice of Cable:
[ ] HD-SDI (1m/5m/10m)
[ ] HDMI Cable (Micro/Mini/HDMI)
Choice of Accessory:
[ ] Hotshoe Ballhead
[ ] Micro Arm
Issue upon request (Subjected to availability)
[ ] D-Tap to NP-F Dummy Battery