- Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button
- Included rod block supports 15mm LWS and 19mm rods
- Ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm -- arm adds 1.5" additional length fully extended
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism
Left and right telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort.
SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developped to give filmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
Grip Type: Dual Handgrips
Physical Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.1 x 6" / 315 x 255 x 150 mm (Case)
2 x Telescopic Handles with Push-Button and Arri rosette mount
1 x Rod Bloc system 15-19mm with Arri rosette mount
1 x Hard Case